Board Register of Interests
Members of the DNCL Board are required to register any interests, commercial, political or organisational, which they believe may be relevant to the perception of their conduct as a board member of DNCL. Directors are, however, still required to declare a Conflict of Interest, or an Interest, and have that recorded in the Minutes at the earliest reasonable occasion.
As at June 2021
Name: Anita Kileen
Declaration Date: 10 December 2020
- Barrister at Quay Chambers specialising in financial crime and fraud, civil and criminal litigation and governance and decision-making.
- Chair, Auckland Regional Amenities Funding Board.
- Deputy Chair, Ngai Tai Ki Tamaki Commercial Board.
- Director, Domain Name Commission Ltd.
- Director of UNICEF New Zealand.
- Director of SPCA Auckland.
- Chair, The Pro Bono Panel of Prosecutors for the SPCA Auckland.
- Trustee of the Ex-Vietnam Service Assn (Neville Wallace Memorial) Children’s and Grandchildren’s Trust.
- Tribunal Member, Engineering New Zealand Disciplinary Tribunal.
- Panel Member, Commission for Financial Capability Adjudication Panel.
- Adjudicator, Independent Complaints Review Authority.
- Mediation Panel Member, Financial Services Complaints Ltd.
- Panel Member, New Zealand Law Society Litigation Skills Programme.
- Panel Member, New Zealand Law Society Costs Assessor.
- International Associate Member, American Bar Association Animal Law Committee.
- New Zealand Member, International Association of Prosecutors.
- External Moderator and Standards Assessor for the Institute of Professional Legal Studies.
- Patron – Auckland Theatre Company.
- Patron – Silo Theatre Auckland
- Adjudication and Mediation Panel Member, Independent Complaint and Review Authority
- Director, Netsafe Board.
Name: Mel Hewitson
Declaration Date: 2 October 2020
- Independent Director, Simplicity NZ Limited
- Independent Director, Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei Whai Maia Limited
- Deputy Chair, Foundation North
- Trustee, Auckland Foundation
- Chair, Waikato-Tainui Nominating Committee for Group Investment Committee
- Independent Member, FINDEX Advice Services NZ Limited Investment Committee
- Chartered Member, Institute of Directors, NZ
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary ®, fi360 Pacific
- Director of Fidelity Life
- Holder of .nz Domain Name
Name: Jordan Carter
Declaration date 2 October 2020
- Chief Executive of InternetNZ
- .nz Domain Name Holder