Depending on the service we are providing, the information we may collect when you engage with us includes:
- Your name
- Your contact details, including your address, email address or phone number
- Your job title (when making a complaint)
- The content of your enquiry (our enquiries line may record calls for training purposes)
- Details of any events you have registered for, including dietary or other specific requirements
- Your submissions on .nz policy or other public consultations
- Information about your use of our website (explained further below)
We collect the following information about your use of our website (though please note we make no efforts to associate this with your identity):
- Your IP address
- The search terms you used
- The pages you accessed on our website and the links you clicked on
- The date and time you visited the site
- The referring site (if any) through which you clicked to our website
- Your operating system (such as Windows 10)
- The type of web browser you use (such as Mozilla Firefox)
To track and analyse website usage so as to obtain the information referred to above, we use tracking cookies through Google Analytics. If you prefer, you can opt out of the Google Analytics tracking cookies. This will not affect your ability to use our site. Our web analytics will also respect any “do not track” setting that you may already have on your browser. You can opt-out of the Google Analytics tool by using the plugin available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Persistent Drupal cookies to manage logins.
- Persistent Google cookies to manage analytics as described above.
- Persistent Cloudflare cookies to manage website security