If you have submitted a complaint about a .nz registration and have received a response, you now have the option to reply.
Your reply is your chance to present final arguments and evidence for your dispute, focusing on the response.
Before you begin your reply
First, learn more about our Dispute Resolution Policy. Read our Dispute Resolution Service Policy.
Plan your reply.
- Read all the sections before starting.
- Review this list of past expert decisions here. These decisions may help you decide what to include in your complaint.
- This is a good time to get professional advice if you want it. This advice is not required for your response.
- Support your arguments with as much evidence as possible.
- Your main reply can be up to 2000 words long. We recommend writing this in a MS Word or other text file and saving it, then pasting it into the form.
When you are completing this online form, know that:
- You have to complete the entire form in one session and you cannot save it.
- You can change your response while you are working, using the Back button.
- You need to print and sign the completed form. We will email you a copy of your reply when you have finished. You can print and sign this copy.
If you have any questions email us at [email protected].