To proceed with your reply, read this page and confirm that you understand all the conditions.
- I agree that my claims and remedies about the domain name(s) are solely against the respondent. None of the following will be liable for anything done or omitted relating to the dispute resolution:
- Internet NZ
- the Domain Name Commission
- any registrar, expert, or mediator
- any of those entities’ councillors, officers, employees, or servants.
The exception to this is if any of them have acted in bad faith.
- The information in this complaint is true and complete, to the best of my knowledge. I am not presenting this complaint in bad faith. That includes not making this complaint for a purpose other than resolving the problem of who is the proper registrant of a domain name. The matters in this complaint comply with the Dispute Resolution Services Policy and Procedure and applicable law.
- I agree to the terms of the Dispute Resolution Services Policy and Procedure, and agree to be bound by any resulting Decision, subject to any rights of review or appeal.
- If the expert orders a transfer of domain name(s) to me, or at my request, I will select an authorised .nz registrar. They will provide me with the necessary .nz registry and other services for the domain name(s). If asked I will tell the Domain Name commission who I have chosen.