Read Domain Name Commission Limited's corporate information, key organisation documents, annual reports, and board meeting minutes.
Domain Name Commission Limited board members
- Vivien Maidaborn — Non-executive director and Chair
- Mel Hewitson — Independent director
- Anita Killeen — Independent director
2023 meeting dates
- Thursday, 23 February 2023
- Thursday, 27 April 2023
- Tuesday, 19 September 2023
- Thursday, 7 December 2023
- Thursday, 27 July 2023
Key organisation documents
This Operating Agreement sets out the agreement between InternetNZ and the Domain Name Commission Limited. Internet NZ is the designated manager for the .nz domain space and registry. InternetNZ has appointed the Domain Name Commission Limited to manage aspects of the .nz namespace.
DNCL Strategy 2022-2025
The Domain Name Commission Limited Strategy 2022-2025 sets out our vision, purpose, and strategic priorities.
- Domain Name Commission 2023 annual report
- Domain Name Commission 2022 annual report
- Domain Name Commission 2021 annual report
- Domain Name Commission 2020 annual report
- Domain Name Commission 2019 annual report
- Domain Name Commission 2018 annual report
- All other annual reports — All annual reports
- Transparency report 2020-2021
- Transparency report 2021-2022
- From 2022-2023 our Transparency report is included in our annual report
Awards and Recognition
- Our 2021 annual report has been named a finalist for best plain English annual report at the 2021 plain English awards. In 2018 our annual report was shortlisted for best plain English annual report at the 2018 Plain English Awards.
- The Domain Name Commission has been recognised for being one of New Zealand’s top companies in recognising and retaining committed employees.