Respond to the dispute about the domain name(s)
Enter a clear response to the complaint. Your reply should focus on points raised in the complaint. Your response can be up to 2000 words.
The expert will decide based only on what you provide here, including all supporting documents. Do not assume that the expert will do any extra research into your case.
We recommend that you:
- review our Dispute Resolution Service Policy document and any previous decisions
- explain your reply in detail
- note any legal proceedings you have entered relating to this dispute, and the results if you know them
- provide supporting documents, such as advertising, photographs, invoices, or links to websites
- write in MS Word or another text program, save it, then copy and paste your argument below.